All Models Include the Standard Overload Relay, Except for the ECX09”M” Series Which is Equipped With the “EE4” Electronic Overload . The “EE4” Electronic Overload is More Adaptable to the Various Motor Manufacturer’s With Different Service Factors. The “EE4” Includes 5, 10, 20 and 30 Second Quick Trip Options. For Highly Critical Motor Applications Typically a 5 Second Dip Switch Will be Used. If a Motor Can Accept a Heavier Load for an Extended Period of Time the 30 Second Dip Switch Can Be Used. Most Pumps and Compressors Use Either the 10 or 20 Second Dip Switch.
The “EE4” Includes a
- 5, 10, 20 and 30 Second Trip Options
- Manual/Automatic Reset
- Phase Loss Protection, Trips Within 10 Seconds (Checks Imbalance Between the Three Phases)
- Blinking LED Light On When Overload Is Operational
- Wide Overload Range, 20-100amp
- Optional Enclosures NEMA 12 & 4X Available